You may need to export a session monitor
log for troubleshooting.
- In the Administration Console, click the Diagnostics tab,
and then click Session Monitor.
appear in the right pane.
- Set the Trace Control option for the chosen session to Details.
icons now appear in the Trace FEX column.
- If necessary, run a request for logging, then return to the
- Click the View Trace icon .
The Session Viewer appears,
as shown in the following image.
- Click on one of the Zip Session Traces links
and save the zip file.
- Close the Session Viewer and return to the Session Monitor pane.
- Set Trace Control to its previous value. Typically, this is
WebFOCUS Business User Edition confirms that tracing has been changed or stopped
in a message above the Session Monitor table.